Friday, January 1, 2010

Fragments: A Visual Year


The beginning of a new year! The canvas is blank, and the possibilities seem unlimited. At the same time, the previous year has ended and is fading away. Countless moments that are fleeting and hard to hold onto.

My New Year's resolution is to do better at capturing and collecting images that reflect my life. Each one a fragment to be gathered...a part of the visual story of my year.

I hope to pay more attention...to slow down and appreciate the moments that reveal the poetry in my days...to hear the whispers of the story...to record more of the journey.

Will the act of consciously documenting more of my daily life change the choices I will make, and the path I will walk this year? Will I do things I wouldn't have otherwise done?

I hope so....

No comments: